Having two weeks off for Christmas break was magical. I spent a few days in bed reading ALL DAY LONG (mostly because I was sick), but it was so fun. I read The Uglies, Pretties, and Specials trilogy- recommended by one of my yw. It's going to be tough going back to work tomorrow and getting used to waking up early again. Scott and I spent Christmas Eve at his dad's house. We loved having Scott's brother Brad in town with his family and playing with our 3 little nieces. Later we went over to my families house to get our Christmas pajamas. We went to Scott's moms Christmas morning for breakfast and went to an afternoon movie with my family and Christmas dinner
Christmas Eve
Scott's brother Matt blessed little Miai

Katelan and Ben got married on December 28th in the Salt Lake Temple. Kates looked gorgeous in her wedding dress. They had a big dinner at the Salt lake Country club. We're so excited to have Ben in the family. They're off on a cruise to the Caribbean. They sent us a pic. of them in front of the ice cream machine when they first boarded their cruise. Scott and I spent a lot of time eating ice cream on our cruise.

Having Nick at the wedding was the best! We were sad the whole family couldn't make it because of their new addition. Grandma Lou looked beautiful!



Ben's grandpa flew in from Canada. They have a tradition of having him play the harmonica at all the weddings.

Our family has a tradition of having Kates sing at all of our weddings. She sang/played the guitar to a song called "True Companion" for Ben.

I hosted my high school friends' 8th Christmas party at my parent's house. It was so fun to see everyone, especially those who live out of state or who I haven't seen forever. I thought it would be fun to spice things up this year and do a an ugly sweater party and white elephant gift exchange. Turns out Elizabeth and I were the only ones who showed up in our ugly sweaters. There were also only a few of us who remembered white elephant gifts, we saved the best for last. My dad's new purchase, a soft serve ice cream machine was a hit!







4 comments:
Cass!!! So bummed I missed the friends party. It looks like it was a blast. thanks for all you do for all of us!
What a fun and eventful holiday! I love your sisters dress she looks beautiful but you my sweet Cass.. look stunning as always!!! So glad you were able to spend time with the ones you love over the holidays... that's the best part!
You guys had a very eventful December! Congrats to your sister! She looks beautiful! You all look beautiful! Looks like such a fun friends Christmas party! I love your sweater!
I'm so sad that we missed the friends party! It sounds like it was especially fun this year. Hope you guys are doing great- we'd love to get together for games again sometime soon!
Post a Comment