Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Announcing baby Cowley...




We feel very blessed to being having our first baby due November 26th, 2011. We told our families by showing them a France slide show and having these pictures saved for last. I was 11 weeks in France and luckily the baby enjoyed the food and the break from work so much I didn't get sick once (which hadn't been the case the last 5 weeks). We find out the sex on July 12th and are so excited to meet our little guy!

16 comments:

Kelsey said...

so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see who's in there...let the shopping begin :)

HappyHodges said...

So super excited! You two will be the best and cutest parents ever!!!! So excited to meet the little peanut! XOXOX

Laura {and JR} said...

yes!! another congratulations is in order!! so excited for you guys!

Kurt and Michelle said...

We have been waiting for a post like this we are so excited for you guys! Our first was born in Nov. too, loved it!!

terrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

yay congrats!! so fun!

kachers said...

hooray!! so excited for you guys! congrats - and happy to hear the sickness eased off!!

Lindie said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you guys!! So so excited! You are going to be the best parents ever! Hope you are feeling good! Love you so much!

Jodi said...

congrats cas!

Richard and Emily said...

Woo Woo!!! congrats you guys!!! Love the way you told your family!

katy said...

YAY CASS!!!! i'm so excited for you guys! what a cute way to share the news with your fam too! congratulations!!!!

Melissa said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! You two will be the most amazing parents!

Megan Marie said...

So excited! I think you should name the little one something French? Glad you guys came over on Saturday. :)

About Us said...

Cassidy! Congrats. I heard the news from Mindy last week. You guys will be amazing parents! Loved your photos from Europe. Way to go out with a bang! Wish you luck with Baby Cowley. xoxo,

Ann Steadman

Erin Lee said...

YAY!
Congrats from the Buies!
xoxoxoxo

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

I can't tell you enough how excited we are that you two will start your family!! I know that you both will be such outstanding parents! I can't wait to find out what you are having, either way, Lyla is going to have a new friend!!! Yay! Congrats again!!