
The baby and I started my 5th year teaching! Every year my cute mom decorates my bulletin board for me. She always does a darling job. I get many compliments on it throughout the year. My students are very excited about the baby. This school year has been my favorite. My students all have something they will work for, many of them are on grade level, and my aides are so fun and love their jobs. I have my first experience with a student who has a vision impairment and one who has been mute since age 5. Both of them love school and aren't nearly as challenging as I had expected. I'm only going to be teaching a half year with the baby coming the end of November. The school weeks seem to be flying by.

30 weeks

I'm so proud of Scott. He ran the Top of Utah marathon in Logan this past weekend. He came in at 3 hr 55 minutes. He was even walking around fine the next day, minus going down stairs and is talking about running 8 miles this Saturday. We spent the weekend in Logan and tried our first Aggie ice cream. I can't believe I spent my first year of college at Utah State and never tried Aggie ice cream. The mint fudge is divine! While Scott was running I visited my old room mate Erin Mikkelsen and meet her new twin boys. She gave me plenty of great mom advice.
We are loving our new house. It has made our evenings very busy trying to get settled. My mom and I have had a lot of fun decorating. She has a special knack for finding great deals and great finds. We are yet to hang any paintings or pictures, but here are a few pictures of our house. This entry way is one of our favorite parts of the house. Scott and I have a thing for dark wood floors. We also love how big the room feels with the vaulted ceiling and wood beams. We were blessed to get all of the furniture in the room from my wonderful friend Megan Morton's dad Jim. We found the rug at Home Goods and the pillows for $10 at a consignment store in Park City, as well as the floor lamp.
My mom replaced the lamp shade with one from Pottery Barn and found the the throw blanket from Home Goods.
This dining room table was an early birthday surprise from Scott. I fell in love with it at Home Again. The picture doesn't do it justice

Love this green apple color. We have these apples at my parent's condo in Midway and I wanted to find some to add a little color to our dining room. Leave it to my mom. She found them at Pottery barn.

3 comments:
Cass, look at your cute belly! You seriously look so good! Can't wait to meet your little one!
Will you please come and decorate my house? I am clueless! Bring your mom! :)
Your house is so beautiful Cass, you did an amazing job! I am so excited for you and Scott and the wonderful memories you will have there with your beautiful little girl. I love you!
Post a Comment