Nicknames:
Liza bear
Liza lou
Little friend
little lady
pumpkin
Eliza continues to be a sweet and calm baby. Sleeping is one of her talents. She is just beginning to cry when she feels hungry. She has the most adorable voice. Even her cry is sweet, which we only hear when she is famished with hunger. At night she prefers a double helping. Once she gets her milk she goes right back to sleep. She makes it very easy to tote her along with us.
Eliza still isn't a big fan of the bath. Right after bathing her I tried taking pictures of her freshly cleaned from milk stains and could only get crying shots. She may have been cold. I ended up feeding her and swaddling her up and she dozed off quickly.
A little bit later she had rolled down to her side. The flash from the camera woke her up enough to get this shot. I'm obsessed with her hands and the dainty positions they naturally fall in to.
When Scott got home he set up the minky quilt background for one more shot in her signature position. We can't get enough of our little baby. From looking back at baby pictures we realized Scott in fact had quite a bit of hair and their is no mistaking his mouth. It's fun to see some of his same expressions in her. We are in love with how much she loves to snuggle. We are taking full advantage. We hear once they start moving that is all they want to do. She is starting to smile in her sleep. Let me tell you, nothing melts my heart more. Spending my days taking care of Eliza is the best! We sure love our Eliza Jane.
4 comments:
what a precious little baby! I think that first picture of her looks so much like Scott! I couldn't believe it! whenever I see a comment form you on my blog I check yours because 9 time out of 10 you updated yours! it's great! yes, we need to meet up and we still wanna see your house! geeze!! miss you
Beautiful! Sleep smiles are the best! Just wait until she laughs in her sleep! It is so funny and cute!
Holy Crumb! I LOVE her so too!!! She is blessed with the most amazing parents around too! Love you guys!
Cass...I hope my baby girl comes out with at least half the hair baby Eliza has...she is too cute! Congrats!!
Post a Comment