Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gardner Village






 I love Halloween, as soon as September was coming to an end I got so excited for Halloween, and even had my decorations up before October 1st. It got me out of my summer coming to an end rut. I was excited to pick out Eliza's first Halloween costume, Halloween parties, and of course taking Eliza to Gardner Village. We took advantage of the two buck Tuesdays. We went the first time with Eliza's neighborhood friend Madison. It was sure tough getting a good picture of those two. No one does Halloween better than Gardner Village. We couldn't resist going a 2nd time with Eliza's cousin Maia. And yes my 11 month old rode a pony. I was sure glad the ponies only made a few laborious rounds before my back went out from holding Eliza steady. We will definitely be for the Christmas displays.


No comments: