OK, we give in. Lots of our friends have begun blogging and started to tell us we have to get a blog. We always thought blogs were for two types of people primarily: those who move away from home, and those who have kids. Since we don't really live very far from our families or have any kids we didn't see the point, but we do have some significant things happening in our lives so we thought we would share them with everyone.
4 comments:
Congrats guys! We're new at all of this too. Looks good!
Hey Cassidy! I found your blog through Becky and Danny and thought I would say HI! I heard Scott may want to come to Thunderbird? You'd love it! Looks like you are doing well! I'm glad you have a blog, they are fun to stay in touch with people...even for those of us who don't have kids! Our blog address is: http://erikaandtyhanks.blogspot.com
Glad to see you've joined the world of blogging! It is pretty fun, I enjoy reading blogs when work is slow. Hope things are great! I'll probably see you at the game this Saturday. Don't forget your umbrella!
Hey guys! Thanks for starting this. The girls and I love looking at everybodys blogs.
Post a Comment