July was a fun month for us... We have a tradition of going to the Oakley Rodeo for the 4th of July and spending the night at the Buehner's Cabin. Our favorite summer pastime is boating with family and surfing behind the boat. This summer Scott and I tried getting up on the surf board together, it proved much harder than we thought, but we did it. The next day we went to Heber's Demolition Derby where Cassidy's grandma (the Grand Marshall) and relatives live. You meet some interesting folks at the Derbys, but I never thought I would run into Happy Gilmore's caddy in Heber! (red bearded guy) I got a visual of him in the pond at a golf course washing his beard. Just try not to visualize the same thing. I dare you! Enjoy!
4 comments:
looks like you guys have been having a blast! we just did the surfing thing last weekend in Bear Lake. We love it! wish you could have made it up. we'll get you there sometime...
I love the picture of the derby folk! I wish I could seen Scott hugging that derby dude! You guys look like you're having a ton of fun. We need to get together!
LOVE the derby folk! We laughed! So we will be here next summer - Ryan will be taking his last (4th Tri) of classes!! You have to keep us posted on your plans!
We hope you are having the time of your life in Jamaica!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASS! We are so excited to see you in Newport tomorrow!
Post a Comment