My fall season of Rugby has been a lot of fun. We lost our first game to Wyoming, but have been undefeated ever since. The two pictures are from two weeks ago when we beat Oregon State who we beat 60-0. Yesterday we played Idaho State, I wasn't sure what to expect from them since we hadn't ever played them before, but we ended up wining. The score? 109-6. Yeah we beat them by 103 points. This weekend we are going to Washington to play Central Washing ton and Univ. of Washington. I have been lucky so far to not get injured, lets hope that luck continues.

2 comments:
Great Pictures Scott, but you forgot to wear your Rugby hat.... Right Cass! ;)
Hey Cass! You are so freaking cute! I bet your kids love having you as their teacher....by the way I need to talk to you about the alternate route to licensing program. Good to see what you are up to!
Post a Comment