My second year teaching is better in a lot of ways. I have most of the same students and I have a better idea of what I'm doing. I'm also finished with graduate school so I can go home from work and enjoy a daily nap! I like to joke around that I have 8 students, a dog, and a cat. A dog meaning when he acts out he crawls on all fours, licks everything, and barks. I think that sums up a dog. Same thing with the cat, except he meows and eats paper. Everyday is an adventure and there is never a dull moment! I love all my students! One upgrade this second year is that I've scheduled field trips once a month. Our first field trip was to the zoo! Its a lot of fun being with the kids in a non-academic setting. We had lots of parent volunteers, so the ratio was one adult to two kids!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
BaCk To ScHoOl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Look what a cute teacher you are! Cute classrooms boards too.
That looks so fun, Cass!
You are so cute! I love how your decorated your room :) What a fun teacher you are! Too cute.
CASS! What a cute room! I am so glad the second year is going well, wow, one fieldtrip a month!!!!! You are so great! I miss you and your cute fam! Great job Cass! I am so amazed and proud of you!
I wish i could be in your class:> So I've been thinking about you! Ryan and I had to dig deep to remember the names of those little delightful chocolate obsessions from Romania - JOES! haha!
Post a Comment