We originally signed up for the race to motivate us to go running every day. Although we didn't train as much as we should have I did enjoy the experience of training with Scott. Here are some pictures of us after the race. One funny moment of the race came at the end. Scott finished first and was waiting for Cass, and Sue to finish. He was looking up the trail a bit and saw this guy coming in to finish, but instead of a look of accomplishment for finishing the race he had a horrible look on his face like he was in terrible pain. He came around the corner into better view so I could see more than his face, and he had two softball size bloodspots over his nipples!! They had chaffed so much he bled! I couldn't believe he wouldn't just take of his shirt at the first sign of nipple chaffage or at least a couple of bandaids at a waterstation. Needless to say I had a good chuckle.
4 comments:
Way to go! We are so proud of you for staying in such great shape! Maybe someday we will join the races...
yeah! I always love new posts! That is such a funny story! Hopefully next time he'll learn! good for you for doing the race, i could never to that. we need to get together! it's been a while..
Hey! It's so great to see you and it looks like things are going great! I am so glad to find your blog and see that Tiffany and Nick have one too. Will you give her my email alyshanielson@gmail.com? I would love to catch up with them. Thank you! :)
you are one tough chica!
I was dying at the chaffage story :) So funny!!! Somebody PLEASE get that guy some bandaids!
Post a Comment