Saturday, August 30, 2008

California Dreamin'

We were really spoiled this summer, the day after returning from Jamaica we boarded a flight for Newport Beach with Cass' family. Gary and Sue rented us a fun beach house right by Balboa Pier. We had a blast playing on the beach with our Nephews, boogie boarding , going to Disneyland, and Knottsberry Farm's waterpark, and celebrating lots of birthdays. We also started our training for a half-marathon by running up and down the boardwalk each morning. We had an amazing time and wished we could have stayed longer than  a week. 

Cool Beach house
At the beach
Fun beach cruisin'
Scott Boogie Boarding
Family boogie boarding adventures

Scott after catching a 25' foot wave!!
Riding in a big one

Calli turned 19!
Nick, Tiff, Cass, Scott

James, Cass, Scott, Thomas
The best part about the  trip was playing with our cute nephews!

Our favorite donut shop

We celebrated Thomas and James's 3rd birthday


Playing with the stomp rockets we got them for their birthday






5 comments:

Channa said...

How fun! These are great pictures - and Cassidy...I am jealous as always of your perfect tan. I love Newport...what a great vacation.

ls said...

Cass!

I am so happy to see you here in the blogging world-- it will be so much fun to keep in touch.

Looks like you guys have had a busy and fun summer! I can't believe how many trips you went on. You look beautiful and happy. :)

nickandtif said...

It was so fun to see you this summer!! And thank you SO much for sending us that disc of pictures! We are so grateful that you took the time to do that for us. How did you like Breaking Dawn?

Kelsey said...

Cass, so fun! I'm jealous. You have such a cute fam.
Let's go get pedis soon :)

Heather said...

I'm so jealous of you guys and your fun vacations! Looks like you had a blast!