
Me, Kelsey, & Cortney bringing back the Christmas sweaters
Nick and Tiff were in town for a week with their family. Since I had 20 days of work (best part about teaching!) I was able to spend lots of time with them! We're enjoying our gelatos after a delicious meal at Setebellos
My gorgeous sister-in-law and I sporting this years Christmas pajamas
Nick and Tiff blessed their baby Philip
Meeting my new nephew
Scott and baby Philip
Happy
New Year!
We spent New Years up at my parents condo in Midway. This was a big New Years for Scott and I because it was the 1st of our 4 New Years we were able to stay up past midnight! Growing up we've always gone to a cabin for New Years- it wasn't until high school I was able to spend news years with friends. I love the tradition of going to our cabin for New Years! We had lots of fun playing "Lets make a Million" and "Catch Phrase". The next day we went on a awesome snowmobile ride.
Liz and Ryan Call
Nick and Tiff being pulled behind the snowmobile
Our cute nephews Thomas and James driving the snowmobile
6 comments:
what a fun new years! I love you're christmas pj's as well! It was so fun to hang w you guys the other night! We'll have to go to dinner this next week, we owe you for watching Judders. ;)
I can't believe Tiffany had another baby! Who looks like that after 3 kids?
I'm so glad we brought back the christmas sweater look :) We are so hot. Nothing like ice skating ducks....and candy canes! ha ha
AWKWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Looks like an awesome New Years. Your sweaters are great! Cute pajamas for Christmas too! I hope you have a wonderful 2009.
Cass, you are a total babe in your Christmas sweater! And just to straighten things out, YOU are MY gorgeous sis-in-law. Thanks for hanging out with us all week. You guys are so much fun! We love you and miss you!
Looks like you guys had a great chirstmas. I love that you got in trouble at Sinclair with the snowmobiles, what a funny thing to happen. I am sure your dad just pled the 5th with no snowmobiling in the neighborhood??!? You two are great. We'd love to hang out again when your free.
Thanks, I feel the same way. I love you tons, you were a great lil sis'!!! I am just glad that we got to have that great experience. Girls won't even know what their missing out on.
Post a Comment