The past 3 years we've traveled to St. George around this time for a rugby tournament. The U did really well--they won both of their games against Penn State and UVU. We have a lot of family in St. George that always come to the games to support Scott. We loved the sunny weather! Each year team gets more strict. Since the boys had to stay together in a hotel Becky and I had a fun girls trip shopping, going out to eat, playing with Judd, and cheering our husbands on from the side lines. We discovered a new restaurant called 25 main that has delicious cupcakes. We went every day!
3 comments:
yeah! that was such a fun trip! I'm so glad we had each other! Thanks for all of your help with Judd. He loves you guys!
so fun! Cass you have to give me an update - are you guys still considering coming down here in the summer/fall!? As I read this rugby post I pictured Scott & Ryan playing together here! [Ryan has such a heavy class load he had to give up rugby this tri - but maybe he'll play again in the summer?] Thinking of you!
that sunshine looks so good!! I'm glad you had fun. Can't wait for tomorrow :) We will have so much fun.
Post a Comment