Sunday, February 8, 2009

A new hobbie...

I love skiing with my husband! Scott and I recently discovered Alta's free after 3 deal and have been skiing the last three weekends. The snow has been awesome this year and its usually sunnier in the afternoon. Last Friday we met Becks and Danny up at Alta. We had so much fun discovering new trails through the trees.


Danny and Becky


It always feels so good to take off your boots for the ride home.

4 comments:

Heather said...

What is this deal I am hearing about? That is awesome! Looks like you had a ton of fun!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

that was a blast! Let's do it again next weekend! thanks for being such great friends! We love you guys! I totally agree about the boots thing, it feels amazing to walk in normal shoes! See you in a little bit for our bachelor party!

Channa said...

That's really neat. Skiing is so expensive - I probably would want to go every weekend too if I could ski for free. You look so cute skiing. Miss you!

Kelsey said...

you little ski bunny :)
Can't wait for Yoga, I'm seriously soooo excited.