A few weeks ago we went down to Moab for one of Scott's rugby games. The weather was great and it felt good to get out of the snow for a couple of days. Utah killed Colorado, but unfortunately Scott got injured in the first 10 min of the game. He knew immediately it was his meniscus. Sure enough, he had a torn lateral meniscus and had surgery a couple weeks ago. He ended up having two big tears in his meniscus, but the doctor fixed him up good. Now he just is starting to walk again and is recovering.
Becky, Cass, Judd
Danny, Becky, and Judd
Right after the injury
My poor lover- As you can see Scott's knee swelled up quite a bit
A few days after surgery
5 comments:
oh Scott :( Hope you are feeling better. We sure miss you guys around here. Can't wait for you to move back in!
I can't tell you how sad we are about this injury...in all aspects. I'm glad he's recovering fast! It was fun to get together the other night! Whens our next date night going to be?
uhhh. That brings back so many memories. My leg looked just like that - only three times. Bryce walked in while I had the picture on the screen and he said he thought he was going to throw up. :) He needs to toughen up. I hope Scott gets feeling better soon. Knee surgeries are awful!
Ouch! We are sorry about your knee Scott! Looks like a night of pizza and 24 is definitely something you can handle.
P.S. Thanks for taking care of Austin : )
Pants, we hope you are on the mend. We miss you guys soo much! We need to plan a visit soon! Cass, I've been thinking about you and how lucky I am to have such a darling sister in law. You are so much fun and I wish we lived closer!!
Post a Comment