Playa Grande Resort
My parents have a time share in Cabo and we were the lucky ones that got invited this year. The weather was amazing. As you can tell from the picture there wasn't a cloud in the sky. We loved relaxing, snorkeling, taking a daily nap, hiking, swimming with the dolphins, surfing and watching the surfers, deep sea fishing, laying out by the pool, and going out to eat at delicious Mexican restaurants, and being able to spend all day together. It was the perfect vacation!
My handsome husband
Hiking over to "Lovers Beach"
"Lovers Beach" with my Lover
Eating lunch at the Cabo Surf hotel. I couldn't resist taking a picture of the gorgeous view!
My dad and I getting ready for our private surfing lesson
Surfing was awesome! Surfing behind the boat came in handy. We were super exhausted after from paddling out so hard.
Scott wasn't able to get many pictures of me surfing because he was busy filming
Scott reeled in a massive squid deep sea fishing
Scott took this picture of the famous arch from the boat
Happy Cinco de Mayo! We celebrated at Hard Rock Cafe. All of the workers got all dressed up.
El Frido Bandito showed up at dinner. Scott thought it would be great to grow a mustache for Cinco de Mayo, but don't worry it was gone by the next morning.
Nothing beats a mango on a stick with a squirt of lime and a sprinkle of salt
We had one or two mangos a day. The mango man at the snorkeling beach recognized me parents from years past. He made sure to bring extra mangos for us.
It has been my childhood dream to swim with the dolphins, but I've never been able to because its too expensive. They recently built a dolphin pool across the street from our resort! We found out if we could survive sitting through a 2 hour time share presentation (ugh) we could all four swim with the dolphins for only $70 dollars!!! Of course we couldn't pass that up! This was the highlight of the trip. The dolphins were so friendly and loved to be pet. It only takes dolphins 4 months to be trained which is amazing.
My swim with the dolphins. I swam across the pool and flapped my arms for them to head over. The dolphins were really good to wait until they felt weight on their fins to start moving, and then they swam at a slow pace so I could hold on.
Dancing with a dolphin was hilarious! They were doing their head banging dance.
13 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun! i'm so glad you did that! how was the rest of your trip?
sooo fun! Hallie will freak out when I show her these pix :)
So glad to have you back!
nice, love all the added details! I'm so glad you were able to still go and that you came back healthy! Your resort looks amazing! We'll have to get together and talk more! Danny's work is "mustache May" so he's been growing a mustache too, it's disgusting! I wish he'd shave it...
Anyway, glad you guys had fun!
this looks like heaven!!! I lover your suit it's the cutest. I love Mexi cause of the laying out chairs in the water!! It's the best!
It looks like you 4 had a BLAST!! You did just about everything. Spritey sure missed you guys, but no worries, he was in good hands. : )
Looks like so much fun Cass! I am going to have to talk my husband into taking me there! And the mango's? Really? they look delicious!!
We're glad you had so much fun!! Cass, we don't think we've ever seen you so happy as you look swimming with those dolphins!
Pants...nice work on the squid. Cass I have never seen a happier person, I am so jealous that you got to finally swim with the dolphins. We will have to go again some time soon. I love you so much! By the way I got a blog...you will have to add me to your friends!
CASS! YOU'RE COMING TO AZ!?!?! YAHOO! You'll have to email me more details: abbyandryan@gmail.com I can't wait to see you! And this trip looks like it was a dream vacation i love it!
Do you still want me to email my friend about school districts in AZ? email me if ya do! erikaAhanks@gmail.com
wow! what a vacation Cass!!! i'm so jealous! I'm so excited to keep up on your life now!
I LOVE the pics of you guys with the dolphins!!! We did that on our honeymoon and it was the highlight of the trip! So cute! This trip looked like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment