Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Vacation

That's right, we'll be sticking around!  Scott will be starting his MBA this fall at Westminster. Although it was a difficult decision deciding where to go to school, we're excited to be living close to family and friends, not having to worry about moving, and I'm excited I don't have to find a different job. I'm proud of Scott for all of his hard work to get to this point!


* Lake Mead *

We were able to spend a sunny week in Lake Mead catching some rays with family, playing in the water, and boating our hearts out!







I am loving my summer off - being a teacher isn't so bad in the summer! Luckily I have a few friends to play with during the day!

Jenna, Me, Elizabeth, Megs

A beautiful hike up Grandeur Peak with the girls

We love summer BBQ's! Becks and I have tricked the boys into watching another season of bachelorette, (can't wait for the finale this Monday!) due mostly to Becky's delicious cooking and treats and we can't complain about the company either!

mmmm ... fruit pizza
This is the food I'm talking about!


6 comments:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Yeah! Great post Cass! Love your cute hats on the boat! We're so excited for Monday! We're also so happy you are staying here! You guys have been great friends!

Ang said...

I'm so excited to hear that you are staying! We need to get together soon. And, can I tell you that I am so excited for Monday's Bachelorette too!!!

Chelsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelsey said...

Cass, you are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Good decision sticking around :) Garreth and I really struggled with that too but we are so glad we stayed in Utah. It is so nice to be close to family and friends especailly when they are studying all day and night! Hopefully we will see you guys soon!!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-membuat-konten-slide-instagram-nyambung