So in my last post I raved about Zinn Bistro and couldn't wait to introduce Scott to the wonderful food and atmosphere. A few weeks later we found a few friends who shared the same passion for Zinns. We had a fun date night with the Sawyers and Snows. Once again the food did not disappoint. Down below was our dessert - a giant eclair which was as delicious as it looks!
I learned how to make these Cake Pops at a girls night. We got the idea from bakerella.com They are pretty simple to make with only 3 ingredients, taste moist and divine, but does take some time to dip the chocolates.
Ingredients: 1. Cake made from the box
2. Frosting already made in the tub (it can't be the fluffy kind)
Mix already made cake and frosting together into small balls and refrigerate
3. Almond bark chocolate
Put a candy stick in the cake ball and dip in chocolate and place in foam mesh. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I love those cake pops! I'm going to have to try making them!
oh yay!! I am thinking another dinner at Zinn's needs to happen ASAP!
Post a Comment