

a close up of the deep fried snickers

This was our first experience at the Utah State fair and can proudly say we've tried a deep fried snickers, which I never thought I'd do, but we were at the fair so we HAD to try it. It was sort of like a melted snickers inside of an unglazed donut with chocolate sauce and powdered sugar. Take in small doses because you'll feel it the next day. The fair is best for people watching all of the interesting folks that show up.
4 comments:
To guys look so cute! I feel like it's been forever since we've seen you. We need to do a date night! Looks like fun! I totally saw the fried snickers and thought of you
Cass! I'm so glad you found my blog! So fun to catch up with all the Buener clan! (I'm not sure I spelled that right? How is everybody?!!! How is the fam? You look fabulous! Hope everything is going good!!!!
You two are adorable! I love "people watching" at the fair ha ha!
Umm.. so sorry I never e mailed you after I saw you at Target. Oops. Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment