Those 5 years sure have flown by! We had dinner at Ruth's Chris downtown. Scott called ahead and told them it was our anniversary so they decorated the table with rose petals and gave us a complimentary dessert. He also surprised me with a pair of TOMS shoes. So excited to wear them when the snow melts. We saw "The Tourists" at Gateway. So cute! We spent the night at Ellerbeck Mansion bed and breakfast (one of our favorite Christmas presents we get every year from Scott's dad). We realized we've been together 9 years! I thought I'd post some high school dance pics.

Christmas Dance
Scott and I met when we were both 17 at Skyline high school. I was a junior and Scott was Senior. We met in seminary class. I asked him to Christmas dance a month early before any other girls would get a chance.
M.A.

Senior Prom

8 comments:
you guys are so cute! congrats!!! we got married one day before you 12-20 .. but a few years after :)
Love it and Love both of you! So glad you two have each other so that you can be my neighbs and our friends!! Happy Anniversary!!!
Congrats on 5 years, I remember you guys got married right after we did, time sure does fly by! Cassidy- you make me miss teaching with all those darling pictures!
Congrats on 5 years, I remember you guys got married right after we did, time sure does fly by! Cassidy- you make me miss teaching with all those darling pictures!
Cass! I love the high skoo pix! That is so fun, I love that you've been together that long :)
Hope you guys had a fabulous anniversary.
cass i cannot believe that you hit the 5 yr. mark! time flies! it feels like yesterday we were wandering around las vegas during spring break in H.S. and we were all ornery b/c we hadn't eaten all day! don't mess with hungry women! ha ha ha! congratulations though! i hope you had a wonderful anniversary! i'm excited to see you guys on thursday!
Love all the high school pics! You guys are great! Happy Anniversary! We thought about you as we were driving to California, on the big day! Sounds like you had a great celebration! Thanks for being great friends!
I love the high school pictures!!!
Post a Comment