Sunday, May 15, 2011

MBA trip to France


The last part of Scott's MBA program included an international trip. He choose to go to France with his friends he's become close with over the past two years. They visited and had business visits in Paris, Lyon, Aix-En-Provence, and Marseille. I was dreading having to be apart for 10 days and was counting down until we'd meet in Paris. I spent the week at my parents house and got to sleep with my little dog again. Thank goodness for skype.

Before he left we purchased a new camera









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Looks like so much fun, especially the crepe part! Add more pictures and tell us what everything is! I love you, glad you had a great time!

Tyler and Amber said...

looks like fun!!! my hubby leaves in one week!!!

Kelsey said...

thank goodness for Scotty on the trip :) Nick loved hanging with him. Thank goodness for Skype!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

This made me miss France so bad! :) Beautiful pictures!

HappyHodges said...

So glad you had so much fun.. and so jealous too! It looks amazing! Now you are back we need to play.. summers on its way and that means school is out and you and I will spend our days together lol!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

oh wow, those pictures are amazing! I want to go there one day! Looks beautiful! I'm glad you are both home safe and sound... I want more pics!!!