Birthday Boys… Scott's 27th and Ben's 26th
Scott shares his birthday with our brother-in-law Ben. They are exactly a year apart. I remember celebrating his 17th birthday together! We have a family tradition of going around the table and saying what we like about the birthday person. We had Calli on speaker.

My parents still do an Easter egg hunt for their married children. They have fun hiding each egg and watching us run around like crazy looking for them. Now that we are adults they hide cash in the eggs. As you can imagine, the competition is fierce.

Our loot
Mrs. Cowley's Annual Egg Race
I'm not a natural photographer. Apparently I took all of the pictures with the sun in their eyes. Every Easter I send home a plastic egg for the kids to fix up for our egg race down the slide. This is usually the one assignment the parents get really excited about.
Sling shot egg
The winner! She won an egg dying kit.
2 comments:
Those cakes look delish! It was so fun to hang out last night! It's been a while! I love the Easter egg hunt. Our family still does the same but your cash pile looks way better than mine! Ha ha. Our families are so similar, I love it! You two are adorable! Have fun on your trip
So much fun in the world of the Cowleys! I feel so guilty we should have sang to Scott last sat. also! I remember you telling me about your parents Easter egg hunt last year, and I am still jealous! You as always look beautiful! We adore the Cowleys!!!
Post a Comment