Monday, February 13, 2012

Eliza's blessing

Eliza was blessed on February 12, 2012
The night before her blessing day we heard Liza giggle for the first time. It was the best! She has the most sweet little munchkin voice. We were getting ready to put her in the bath when I blew on her belly making her let out a soft laugh. Of course I had to blow on her belly again and we got to hear her laugh one more time. Eliza's been the recipient of several raspberries everyday since, but without any luck of catching her cute laugh.
Eliza was so excited for her special day she woke up early and could not go back to sleep. That morning we received the biggest snow storm of the winter. The house was covered in fresh white fluffy snow. Unfortunately it prevented Grandma Lou to make the drive from Heber. Aunt Katelan and Uncle Ben came over before church to help get Eliza dressed. She looked beautiful in her very long blessing dress. We felt very supported by family and good friends. Eliza was given a special blessing from her daddy. I was told she looked up at Scott during the entire blessing. It was not until the blessing was over that she allowed herself to go to sleep. We were happy our good friend and favorite photographer Johanna was in town to snap a few shots of the lady of the hour.


Eliza's cute cousin Alyssa held her while she napped for close to an hour. Liza was in Heaven!

4 Generations with Grandma Bette and Grandpa Cris


4 comments:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

So adorable! Eliza looks beautiful all dressed in white. I'm so sorry we weren't able to be there! Cass, I think you look so much like your Mom in these pictures

erin and shaun said...

Looks like it went great! Wish we could have been there! We miss getting together with everyone!

Kurt and Michelle said...

She is so so beautiful we really need to get together

Anonymous said...

Cute Cass!! Looks like a great time, I wish I could have been there.