Monday, April 30, 2012

Easter weekend




Eliza (5 1/2 months ) with her church besties... Samantha 7 months and Madison 8 months
Trying to take a picture of these three was hilarious! Since Eliza can't sit up on her own I had to help hold her up. She may or may not have taken a face plant in the beginning. The best part was watching the parents trying to get the babies to look at the camera. There was a lot of singing and arm flailing going on.


Madison loved Sam's gold shoes

The new mama's and their babies... Me, Jordan, Jaymie
Jordan teaches 8th grade history. Jaymie is from Canada and stays home with Madison, which has worked out really great for me. We get together every day for an afternoon walk. We are excited for summer so we can see more of Jordan and Sam. Jaymie is also the ward choir director and has recruited all of us to choir. I have no singing talent whatsoever and never thought I would be in the ward choir. I've surprised myself and really enjoyed choir.
We had to get a picture of Eliza and Madison in their matching Easter dresses.






2 comments:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Eliza looks like a porcelain doll in that last picture. so cute! love her dress and your skirt! we have got to out together asap!!!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Eliza looks like a porcelain doll in that last picture. so cute! love her dress and your skirt! we have got to out together asap!!!