Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July weekend

It was kind of fun having the 4th be on a Sunday because we got to celebrate ALL weekend and have Monday off! Our weekend began at 4:45 a.m. with the sound of the alarm telling us it was time to get ready for the Freedom 1/2 marathon we've been training for all summer. Scott and I have made a tradition of running a half marathon the last 3 summers. It makes it easier to wake up in the morning when you have a running buddy. This year my mom signed the whole family up. Scott and I each improved our time! Calli and I held hands through the finish line. That night we had dinner at CPK and went to the Stadium of Fire. The weekend ending on Monday with boating. My camera battery died before I could take any other pictures:(



















2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like such a fun time! Looks like you are having a great summer!

HappyHodges said...

Way to Go! So much fun! and you are tanned and gorgeous as always! I hope you are enjoying your vacation cant wait to have you home to play!