We spent the weekend before our cruise in Atlanta visiting Scott's brother Sam, his wife Rei, and baby Fiona. They showed us their favorite hot spots in Atlanta. All of the fruit was extra delicious and juicy, especially their apricots. We noticed Georgia is very proud of their Peach trees, so proud they name all of their streets after it... Peach tree street, Peach tree Rd, Peach tree Blvd., Peach tree Drive... Seriously SO funny! We had lunch at a Chinese restaurant that brings all of the different food out on carts. I thought this was a genius idea! I always want to know what my meal looks like before I order it. Another favorite restaurant was a hamburger place called Flip. They had the most scrumptious shakes- krispy kreme and the one in the pic. Nutella and burnt marshmallow. We had fun exploring the Atlanta aquarium and hanging out with Sam and Rei. Thanks for showing us such a good time!
2 comments:
Looks fun! The apricots aren't the only thing looking juicy, you are too!
Ha Ha! Love you Calli!
Post a Comment