Where to visit while in France? We've considered Spain, Switzerland, England, and the French Riviera (Nice) but, since we only have a week and do not want to waste any time traveling to and from another country we have decided on... the Loire Valley, famous for their Chateaux/Castles built in the 10th century. It is only a 3 hr car ride or a 1 hr train ride from Paris, which works perfect since we are flying in and out of Paris. I am especially giddy about staying a few nights in this Chateaux. We also booked a Fat Tire Bike Tour to Versaille. We will need the extra exercise with all of the delicious food we plan on eating.


Chateaux de Chambord

Chateaux de Chenoceau
9 comments:
Wow, Cass... this looks absolutely amazing! What an incredible trip! Hope to see you Friday at the shower!
That sounds so fun! I'm so jealous!
looks awesome!! crossing my fingers that JR goes to grad school at Westminster too! hahah should be so fun for you guys!
so excited for you guys! traveling is so fun!!
Looks amazing! SO jealous!!!
oh Cass! I wish I was going so bad. I want to get married at that chateau...and I'm married :)
I've always wanted to go to Versailles. Can't wait to hear about it. See you tomorrow! Wahoo
I am so excited for you and a touch jealous ha ha! Looks like a dream!
Cass! I am excited for you guys to go to Europe! Such fun plans! When are you leaving? And when will you be back? My husband is in grad school down here in AZ and we're going to be in Prague for 6 weeks for school, but traveling other places on the weekends. I would love to hear what you guys do and the best places to see! Hope you guys are doing well! I love catching up on your blog!
You are going to have so much fun! I can't wait to hear about the trip!
Post a Comment