Friday, October 21, 2011

Buehner family Halloween extravaganza








We love Halloween at my parents house. This years Halloween party outdid the rest. We dressed as "Super Heroes", all of us except my cute mom who was Wilma Flintstone. This years Halloween festivities included seeing Thriller, pumpkin carving, and a music video Calli put together. This video makes me pee my pants!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

you guys have the cutest fam! So funny :)

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Love the costumes! You guys look awesome and cass, you're the cutest little pregnant pumpkin!!

The baby quilt turned out so cute! Ahh, I'm still kicking myself that I got the time mixed up. I'm so sorry I wasn't there but I still have a cute gift sitting for you in my house. We need to get together and I'm dying to see your house!!!

Brynn and Jared said...

THAT IS AWESOME! love it Cass!