Monday, July 9, 2012

Mondays = swimming + bachelorette





While filming Eliza swimming I also captured my two brother-in-laws and husband discussing who would be going home on bachelorette... Arie because his family would be a mess and he would be traveling all the time or Sean who is referred to as "D-1" at our house, you know because he played division 1 football. Scott has tried to look up his stats with no luck and not so sure he played. Pretty much the boys are just as into Bachelorette as the ladies.


We are for team Jef. First of all, he is from SLC and mormon. He makes her laugh the most. He won me over with his Michael Jackson puppet moves. I laughed out loud last week reading Bridget's bachelorette recap of his hometown date and had to read out loud to several fellow bachelorette lovers. It always makes it so much better when bachelorette/bachelor pick who I want to win.

2 comments:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Cass!!! I can't believe that we are not watching this season together? what happened? pretty sure we use to watch them all together. haha! I like Jef too! Maybe we should do a finale night, if you're not doing it with your family...

Love the drysuit! That's my kind of style too. I went a few weeks ago in Bear Lake and thought I was going to hyperventilate! Way to go! ps, you look so sexy in that suit! Very cute cass!

Coby and Meg Brown said...

Cass...your little one is so cute! It's crazy how big she is and how time flies!

I love the Bachelorette too even though Emily is kinda boring haha. Sean was my favorite but Jef is my 2nd. Tell Scott to google Sean Lowe Lamar High School Arlington Tx or Kansas State...he totally played D1 football while I was in high school and had a full ride to Kansas. So sad he got cut!